Wednesday, June 18, 2008

This is Vacation!

Taking a brisk walk for miles down the ocean front before sunrise...
Lazily resting by the sea...
Lazily resting by the pool...
Taking a dip in the refreshing water...
Eating delicious sea food...
Playing cards and dominos...
Taking a nap after all of the hard work we've done...
Lazily resting on the couch inside the resort...
Laughing until I can not see...
"Yawn...my goodness....it must be time for bed!"

I am having a great time at Myrtle Beach, SC. Be home soon...pictures later!
Hope your week is going nicely...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

all I can say is ditto on my previous post...which sounds a lot like the one you just made. So, you went to the computer room?
Missing you.

natalie said...

Sounds like lots of rest! Are you able to sleep while you are away? Are you and the girl having some good conversation? I can't wait to see some pictures. We spent a few hours at the beach yesterday. M was in heaven!!! She must have been receiving some Andi vibes!

Arizaphale said...

I have never had a resort holiday *sigh*...sounds like you are really enjoying yours. Good on you!! Look forward to pix on your return.