Tuesday, June 24, 2008

She's in Ireland!


Oh, thank God...my very best friend in the whole wide world, Sallee, made it to Belfast!! She finally posted a message to say that she and M, her husband, made it safely. I have been worrying and praying that all would be well. I have checked her blog a million times lately to see if she's posted any news. Whew! At least, she's there. I will spend every free moment this next week checking for updates and photos. She is planning on blogging about her visit, so when you have a minute, check it out here.

Image credit.

6 comments:

Bethany said...

I am so sorry that you worried.
I should have let you know when she got there!!
I don't have much time to spend on the computer now days with the little one but I am going to try to stop by to say hello now and then.
Love ya!

Killlashandra said...

Ah Ireland, wish I could visit there too. ;) When I was in Scotland last summer, depending on what kind of vacation you are taking, it is hard to find a computer to keep people up to date. Hope they have a wonderful trip.

natalie said...

So glad to hear she's made it fine and dandy! I was praying for her.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful for your friend. Ireland, though I've only seen through photographs and video, is beautiful.

And thanks for your comment at WIT and linking with the button. :)

Unknown said...

I am glad you stopped by! It was great to hear for you. You are welcome any time!

I am glad to see that thinks are going well with you and your family. Your beach trip looked like a blast! I am glad your friend arrived safely!

Arizaphale said...

Ireland. Never been there but the idea is full of romance. She will be having such a good time that she'll forget to blog methinks.