Sunday, May 25, 2008

From Inside the Coma

While our school year is officially over, my work is yet to be done...still Monday is a holiday in the US, so I will be spending the day doing just what I want to do! Then, Tuesday, back to the grind...
I can not fully express the exhaustion I feel...there are no words. This year was honestly a lovely one, with many, many accomplishments by our school, my students, and my department (language arts). All in all though, I feel as though I have been hit by a truck...this truck must have backed up only to run over me again! I am sort of in a mild comatose state where all I want to do is rest lazily, sleep, snuggle, dream...all involving my luscious bed. Soon, I will emerge ready to live the summer days as they were meant to be spent...beside the pool. LOL! (Just kidding, although I do plan on spending many of my days at my parent's beautiful pool.)

1 comment:

Arizaphale said...

Oh I FEEL your exhaustion and we are only in term 2!!