Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Procrastination 101

Grades are due midnight...
I am getting there.
It is now 9:19 PM.
The lovely daughter and I have been working on them in between making dinner, eating dinner, feeding the baby, and answering the random cell phones calls / texts. She went off to visit friends for a few hours, and now I am left to my own devices. I am no better than my middle schoolers. What do I do the first chance I get?
Read a few email messages, check a few new posts on other people's blogs, and decide that it's been SO long since I posted...I just have to write a little something quick and post a few new baby photos. Ha.

I am the queen of distraction. that the baby crying? Yep. He's calling for grammy. Gotta go...give some lovin'!
Grades? What grades?


natalie said...

AHHH!! Love picture number one!!!

Let's do dinner one evening one night during spring break.

Arizaphale said...

HA! That is EXACTLY what I am doing NOW!!!!! Reports are due by 9am tomorrow morning and I haven't finished marking the Year 10 term projects. Haven't started care group reports....:-(